file Frage Android Radio tauschen

Mehr
05 Sep 2021 15:31 #8365 von Pharmingo
Android Radio tauschen wurde erstellt von Pharmingo
Hallo zusammen,

ich würde gerne das original Android Radio (ohne Navi, mit Rückkamera und Lenkradbedienung) bei meinem 2020er Amundsen tauschen.

Hat jemand hierzu Erfahrungen gemacht?

Sollte einfaches plug and play sein - also keine zig Adapter oder Umlötungen, Apple Car Play haben, DAB+ und etwas besser klingen und logischer zu bedienen sein als das merkwürdige Fiat Original Teil. Lautsprecher in der Türe sind schon gewechselt…

Schönen Restsommer!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Sep 2021 18:45 #8415 von GandalfMZ
GandalfMZ antwortete auf Android Radio tauschen
Wenn denn unser Amudsen kommt, werde ich das auch angehen. Ich hab garkein Radio mitbestellt.

Viele bauen sich ein System von Alpine ein. Wirf da mal einen Blick drauf.
Was ich im Moment im Auge hab ist ein System von Dynavin. Deutlich günstiger als Alpine. Ich werd das aber machen lassen. CanBus und ich werden niemals Freunde. 

Amundsen 540 (2022), schwarz, Dynavin Radio, Bearlock Gangschaltungssperre, ORC Fußmatten, DIY Heckauszug, 180W Solar, BioToi Komposttoilette, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate M+S Ganzjahresreifen, AST Zuziehilfe, Luftfederung hi. + Stärkere Federn vo.

Mehr
15 Sep 2021 23:40 #8453 von ychsel
ychsel antwortete auf Android Radio tauschen
Ich habe das ATOTO S8 mit Rückfahrkamera jezt 5 Wochen im Urlaub im Zusammenspiel mit Anrdoid Auto getestet. Alles sehr stabil. Bin voll zufrieden. ca. 350 Euro. Einbau einfach mit mitgeliefertem DIN Stecker und separat bestellter 2DIN Einbaurahmen+ Blende.

Axel, Columbus 540D AD, 150PS Bj 2018, Markise, 100W Solar, 176AH LiFePo, 16" Alufelgen, Nokian AT, SMV Luftfederung hinten, verstärkte Federn vorn, BioToi Trockentrenntoilette, ATOTO S8 mit Rückfahrkamera

Mehr
20 Sep 2021 14:28 #8480 von Ian540
Ian540 antwortete auf Android Radio tauschen
Hi ychsel, Ian from the UK. Just bought an Amundsen540, and want to improve the radio too. Did you buy the S8 or S8 pro/premium? Also which camera did you buy? And when you say it was an easy fit, we're the instructions really clear?

Thanks. 

Mehr
20 Sep 2021 14:59 - 20 Sep 2021 15:00 #8482 von ychsel
Hi Ian, i bought the ATOTO S8 Gen2 Standard S8G2A74SD Doppel-DIN and the matching ATOTO AC-HD02LR camera. Installing the radio itself was really easy plug and play.

I do not have a smart wheel with buttons. I did this with another old car where additionl can bus adapters are required to be able to operate your radion with the wheel buttons.
Everything else requires some work and basic electrical knowledge. But this applies to any radio you want to install yourself.
If you need the hand free phone function you have to route a cable from the radio to the upper dashboard or sun shield. Wiring the camera was kind of tough, because you need to route a wire from the radio to the upper backlight and drill a hole to the outside and seal it agai. This also required extending the camera cables. If you are lucky, you might already have a camera wiring prepared.
My radio shaft was devided for 2 1DIN devices and I had to remove some plastic parts with a saw.

BR, Axel

Axel, Columbus 540D AD, 150PS Bj 2018, Markise, 100W Solar, 176AH LiFePo, 16" Alufelgen, Nokian AT, SMV Luftfederung hinten, verstärkte Federn vorn, BioToi Trockentrenntoilette, ATOTO S8 mit Rückfahrkamera
Letzte Änderung: 20 Sep 2021 15:00 von ychsel.

Mehr
20 Sep 2021 23:16 #8494 von Ian540
Cheers Axel

I made ght go for the single Din S8 floating display, which will be even easier to fit. I like the fact you can add the front and rear camera and even Tyre monitoring to the unit. Like you not that keen on the current steering wheel controls, it's not a particularly good looking design. 

Trying to find out from westfalia if I have the wiring fitted for rear camera, no info when I bought the van. Bought the bin report from autodna. De but it contained hardly anything. Another commenter said they saw this info on there but not on mine. Do they not do a longer connecting cable? 

Ian

Mehr
20 Sep 2021 23:19 #8495 von Ian540
Cheers Axel

I may go for the single Din S8 floating display, which will be even easier to fit. I like the fact you can add the front and rear camera and even Tyre monitoring to the unit. Like you I'm  not that keen on the current steering wheel controls, it's not a particularly good looking design. 

Trying to find out from westfalia if I have the wiring fitted for rear camera, this info  wasn't available from the seller when I bought the van. I bought the vin report from autodna.de but it contained hardly anything. Another commenter said they saw this info on there but not on mine.

Do they not do a longer connecting cable for the rear camera? 

an

Mehr
21 Sep 2021 08:49 #8496 von ychsel
Hi Ian,

I extended the video simply with a ready made cinch cable like this www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00SWYTS18/ref=..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The reverse gear signal was easy to extend with wago clamps and a simple wire. The challenge is finding a way for the cable to the back. I went down the step on the right side in driving direction (might be right in your car) and then under the car via the hole for the electric step, than partly covered by a installation plastic pipe and partly inside the cars body spars back to the bumber. There in the corner of the car (D-Pillar ?)  you can go all the way up to the reverse light. Check YouTube to get an Idea what I mean.
ATOTO has a more or less good support and you will find all info in the box or on their home page after registration.
BTW I can also monitoring my LiFePo battery and the OBD Dongle via the radio. The only backdraft on the display is, that the resolution is a bit to high in native adroid mode, meaning that the fonts and icons are too small. Maybe there is afix but that didn't really bother me until now because 99% i use Android Auto and there everything looks perfect.
Go for it. You will grow on the way ;-).

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.258 Sekunden