file Frage Gas regulator issue

Mehr
18 Nov 2020 07:45 - 18 Nov 2020 07:47 #6307 von joseluis
Gas regulator issue wurde erstellt von joseluis
Dear forum!!!

First of all i want to introduce myself, my name is Jose Luis, I'm from spain and i am the owner of one westfalia club joker 2014.

One month ago i had an issue with the gas regulator, my kitchen was not working correctly due the low presure sent by the regulator, the problem was the dirt accumulated. The only solution was replace this piece with a new one.

www.pitstopcamper.com/catalogo/en/vehicl...m-8155083441126.html

My question is regarding the possibility to use a gas filter before the regulator, something like this:

www.camperflash.it/default.asp?l=4&cmd=g...chant&utm_medium=cpc

But the problem is the space, i don't know if we have enought space into the compartment to connect this piece. Does anyone have this setting?

Thanks in advance.
Letzte Änderung: 18 Nov 2020 07:47 von joseluis.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
18 Nov 2020 12:41 #6309 von Jue_CJHD
Jue_CJHD antwortete auf Gas regulator issue
Dear Jose Luis,
welcome to the forum, nice to hear about CJ from Spain.
Basically I can imagine to put a filter as proposed by you into the small gas compartment if the CJ. But I have two remarks:
Firstly it requires a number of connectors and elbows and it might be also in the end a bit tricky to change the bottle with all these items in the small space. And the setup must be in line with regulation for gas installations.
On the other hand you may consider your experience with dirt from gas as an exception.
We are using blue Camping gaz bottles since 20 years and did not face such problem so far.
Best regards
Jürgen

CJHD 2019, 2WD

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.194 Sekunden