question-circle Frage T6 Joker Club Fridge sensor ( Kühlschranksensor ? )

Mehr
23 Feb 2022 09:13 #9364 von Eljanos
Hi, 

First sorry writting in english, im not a good German speaker :) 
I'm looking for spectifications of the temperature probe inside the fridge ( following picture ), can please somebody helps me ? 

Vielen Danke

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
23 Feb 2022 09:16 - 23 Feb 2022 09:23 #9365 von Eljanos
picture of the probe 
impossible to add the link directly, so just remove the spaces :  h t t p s : / / i b b . c o / g Z T 5 6 q T
Letzte Änderung: 23 Feb 2022 09:23 von Eljanos.

Mehr
23 Feb 2022 12:37 #9366 von Jue_CJHD
Hi Eljanos,
nice to hear from you. As per my understanding the sensor is Westfalia specific because of the fit with the bord computer and will not be available outside the Westfalia world. You may find a lot of Information about the sensor replacement in this thread: www.westfalia-fan.de/forum/club-joker/11...hranks-tauschen#6920
including s parts number of a Westfalia dealer (Togo). I also purchased it from Togo. But your local dealer might help as well.
Jürgen

CJHD 2019, 2WD

Mehr
23 Feb 2022 17:28 #9369 von Eljanos
Hi, 
Thanks a lot for answering !
I will ask Togo how to order this part :)

• Tom_B
  • Tom_Bs Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • B-US...Club Joker HD, mit ein paar Dingens;)
Mehr
23 Feb 2022 23:51 #9372 von Tom_B
Hi Eljanos,

I fully share the information provided by Jürgen. I had as well problems with temparatues regulation and ordered the sensor spare part from Togo. The challenge was the connection from the sensor to the fridge connection plug. Next time i would simply cut after the plug and reconnect instead of replacing the pins in the plug. The demounting of fridge and replacing the sensor was comparable an easy task, well described in the link above.

Greetings from Tom

Anhänge:

Mehr
25 Feb 2022 09:03 #9379 von Eljanos
Thanks, 
I already changed this part two years ago ( provided by westfalia guarantee ) 
Now it's out of stock at Togo, and they don't know when they will have new ones...
I tried some local dealers, waiting for their answer
I'm quite sure this sensor is just a NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) , so i ordered a generic 10KOhm ( same as the one used in Westfalia Marco Polo ) and i'm going to try with this...

Mehr
25 Feb 2022 11:45 #9381 von Jue_CJHD
Hi,
it would be great to hear about your experience once you put it in (including keywords for the serach for this replacement sensor).
Jürgen

CJHD 2019, 2WD

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.283 Sekunden